Brian J. Stewart is a passionate technologist and accomplished consultant, technical writer, subject matter expert in Content Management, XML, Cloud Computing and Web-based technologies. Brian has over 15 years experience architecting and implementing document management solutions in the life sciences, publishing, and financial industries. He has over 20 years of software development experience using Java and .NET.
Throughout his career Brian has demonstrated a unique ability to apply technology to solve real world business problems and to improve operational efficiencies. Brian is known in the industry for his broad and deep technical knowledge, creativity, and passion.
Brian is currently a Principal Consultant at Aqua Data Technologies, a company that he founded to focus on content management, web technologies, XML, and cloud computing.
- Solution architecture using .NET, Java
- Implementing Drupal, EMC Documentum and Microsoft SharePoint content management solutions
- Implementing XML solutions including content transformation (XSLT), designing data models (XSD), and XML based Office document schemas (SpreadsheetML, WordML, OpenDocument, OpenXML)
- Designing database schemas (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Cloud Computing including Strategy, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure platforms